Mountain Kidney and Hypertension Associates understands the importance of patient education and we want to help you to make informed decisions regarding your health. We encourage you to attend our Chronic Kidney Disease Educational Classes here at our Asheville (McDowell Street) office location. Each class is held in a comfortable and casual environment which allows our patients to ask questions and to understand the options and tools available.
Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
The classes are held at 10 McDowell Street and they all start at 11:00 a.m. and last for 1 hour.
- All About Peritoneal Dialysis - June 27th
- An Overview of Chronic Kidney Disease - July 7th
- High Blood Pressure and the Kidneys - July 20th
- All About Kidney Transplants - July 26th
- Good Nutrition and the Kidneys - July 28th
- All About Hemodialysis - August 10th
- All About Peritoneal Dialysis - August 22nd
- An Overview of Chronic Kidney Disease - Sept 8th
- Weight Loss Strategies for Kidney Disease - September 28th
- High Blood Pressure and the Kidneys - Oct 12th
- All About Kidney Transplants - Oct 25th
Directions to McDowell Street Location
Traveling east or west on I-40, take the Asheville/Biltmore Estate Exit (exit 50B). Merge onto US-25 N via EXIT 50B. 10 McDowell Street is on the right.