We are happy to file your insurance claim when you provide us with necessary information and referrals. Please be prepared to pay all charges at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made with our Billing Manager.
- Disability Forms: $25.00 per form.
- $5.00 for providing documentation of payments for tax purposes.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with the requirements and participating providers of your specific plan.
- A copy of your insurance card is required to file claims.
- As per your insurance requirements, be prepared to pay any co-pay, deductible or 20% at checkout after services are rendered.
- Your Medicare card must be presented in order to file.
- Your current Medicaid card must be presented at time of service.
- Co-pay must be paid at time of service.
Our Billing Manager will assist in setting up payment arrangements.
Regardless of your insurance coverage, final financial responsibility rests with the patient. We recommend checking with your insurance company for specific requirements in order to obtain maximum benefits. Occasionally, an insurance carrier will deny payment on a portion of a bill, which, in their judgment, “exceeds usual and customary.”
Please be aware that each carrier determines its own standard of “usual and customary”, using his or her own statistics and regional influences. Our fees are based on the amount of time, work and skill required to provide the most appropriate care. The amount of this denial will be the responsibility of the patient.
Please consult our Billing Manger at 828-258-8545 option 5, with any questions or concerns.